Education Technology Strategies Summit | Testimonials
Testimonials from Past Conferences
Hear what your peers have to say:
"Third time attending this conference and each year I have found more and more benefits of attending. Strategies learned from case studies, and the networking opportunities create immense value. I would recommend this conference as a DO NOT MISS."
- Stephanie Beauregard, Manager, E-Learning Services, Queens University
"Well organized and good variety of presenters. Been able to make connections with the information presented and sparked conversation at the table."
- Marty Stilin, Technology & Data Management Specialist, Algoma District School Board
"Every aspect of the conference has been worthwhile and informative on important issues regarding education technology."
- Jill Brindle, Manager, Learning Services, Brock University
"Conference was thought provoking for today’s leaders who need to be abreast of trends and essentials in technology, practical information provided by the speakers."
- Jan Courtin, Superintendent, Peel District School Board
"Lots of value in hearing real life experiences – good to hear lessons learned and words of wisdom from those living BYOD, online learning, and blended learning."
- Jane Smith, Elementary ICT Consultant, OCDSB
"This is a great way to network and potentially collaborate with leaders in technology integration."
- Scott Petronech, Assistant Principal, Calgary Science School
"Event is the first step to change, topics are pertinent and the collective wisdom around the integration of technology in education is quite welcome and insightful."
- Pierre Ouellet, Teacher Consultant 21st Century Learning, CECCE
"Conference was time well spent, best practice discussion opportunity welcomed and should continue year over year."
- Sung Nahm, Chair, School of Business, Centennial College
"The perspective provided by the experience of others is invaluable."
- Martha Miller, Technology Integrator, Crescent School
"BYOD session was incredibly useful for overcoming obstacles, and impressed with the examination of pedagogies driving education technologies to facilitate learning in the classroom."
- Tami K, Technology Teacher K-8, AMBE