Education Technology Strategies Summit | Benefits to Attend
Break Away from Outdated Models. Promote Success through Student-centric Learning and Teaching Excellence
Unlock technology to enrich and personalize learning. Reform your organization as part of a progressive ecosystem to nurture engaged students and catalyze innovation.
At this unique forum, obtain strategic insights from education leaders on how to improve student achievements with meaningful use of technology. Acquire cost-effective deployment solutions and incorporate sound pedagogical practices into your curriculum design and delivery.
Benefit from first-hand experience to implement blended, mobile, and BYOD initiatives at your institution and classes. Empower educators with practical tools and techniques to prepare your students for the 21st century knowledge economy.
Improve engagement, maximize learning outcomes and increase retention. Capitalize on emerging innovations to make a dramatic difference to the quality of your education. Adapt to the new paradigm and strive for excellence.
Your next step – THIS CONFERENCE!
Best practices, advice and lessons learned from 18 leaders:
Emulate their success and learn from their experience.
Acquire 14 solutions to adapt technology:
- Create holistic environments for authentic and personalized learning
- Facilitate 21st century education with technology-enhanced pedagogy
- Secure faculty buy-in with effective professional development
- Maximize student-teacher interaction and increase engagement
- Navigate the emergence of MOOCs and open resources
- Build robust platforms for BYOD and device management
- Cultivate higher-order learning through inquiry and collaboration
- Overcome implementation barriers and improve cost-efficiency
- Bridge the achievement gap with adaptive learning programs
- Establish an institutional blueprint for e-textbook distribution
- Measure performance through data analytics and LMS integration
- Deepen understanding and accelerate progress with blended models
- Stimulate critical thinking and expand traditional classroom boundaries
- Broaden skills development using mobile devices and social media
Strategy Institute Conference Differentiators:
- New interactive format to facilitate quality peer discussions
- Exclusive insights from 18 award-winning educators
- History of distinguished speakers and delegates
- Comprehensive strategies applicable to K–12 and higher education
Take away implementable insights and best practices. With unparalleled access to industry experts and peers, this is your best networking opportunity!