Education Technology Strategies | Benefits to Attend
Be part of an influential conversation to foster bright, creative and engaged students.
New technologies and tools are driving new teaching and learning paradigms. As educators, you need to adapt accordingly. Keep abreast of emerging technologies, make the case to fund, adopt and implement them, and achieve the necessary faculty buy-in for success. Hear from education leaders on approaches and ideas to integrate new technologies into your classroom with sound pedagogical practices to back them up.
Benefit from exciting success stories on the deployment, use and outcomes of mobile, blended, and game-based learning as well as cloud computing and eTextbook initiatives. Augment the value of your educators with flipped classroom models. Take advantage of data analytics strategies to help at-risk students succeed and improve retention and learning outcomes.
If you are an educator involved in any aspect of curriculum development, learning technology or support, don't miss this prestigious learning opportunity on the trends that are changing the future of education.
Your next step towards boosting student outcomes – THIS CONFERENCE!
Source 12 strategies to enhance teaching and learning:
- Redefine outdated teaching models to enhance personalized learning
- Bridge the transition gap to post-secondary education
- Embrace BYOD and build it into your curriculum to enable new learning opportunities
- Get a handle on your performance measurements through data analytics
- Improve learning outcomes through the integration of emerging technologies
- Secure faculty buy-in with effective professional development tactics
- Leverage the interactive value of social media to create a connected classroom
- Enable peer-learning and class-collaboration time with flipped classrooms
- Source scalable and cost-effective solutions to your education technology deployments
- Innovate how you teach and engage students with game-based learning methodologies
- Support new learning environments for your students with MOOCs
- Make the case to fund your technology deployment projects under tight budgets
Best practices, advice and lessons learned from 12 Plus leaders:
Strategy Institute Conference Differentiators:
- Twelve exclusive case studies and insights
- Industry-vetted speakers
- History of distinguished delegates
- Limited number of participants to facilitate quality face-to-face interaction
Take this opportunity to see how your colleagues are doing; share your experiences and exchange ideas and strategies! If you want to meet with your peers in the field and form valuable connections, this is your best opportunity.