Education Technology Strategies | Testimonials
Testimonials from Past Conferences
Hear what your peers have to say:
"Dynamic presentations focused on student learning."
- Jean-Marc Dupont, Consultant in 21st Century Learning, Conseil Des Ecoles Catholique Du Centre Est
"It has been inspirational and very engaging. The ideas were purposeful – innovative and clearly focused on how our students can engage in learning through technology."
- Maria Carvalho, Centrally Assigned Teacher – Experiential Learning, TDSB
- Pierre Ouellet, EEAS, CECCE
"This has been the best organized conference I have attended in the last few years. Great presenters, great content, great networking opportunities. Thank you very much!"
- Stephanie B., Manager, e-learning services education, Queens University – Faculty of Education
"Very informative – lots of variety – latest research results by presenters – time for networking – availability of presentations electronically. Free drink… much appreciated and not expected."
- Larry Connolly, Coordinator, Yellowknife Catholic School
"Organized, Collaborative, Cohesive, Informative, Synchronized."
- Madhuker Akula, Instructional Designer, Centennial College
"Overall, I enjoyed the conference. Good topics presented and all topics flowed nicely with respect to the conference theme."
- Bill Kapralos, Assistant Professor, Voit
"Good to see a large group of people focused on education technology. Glad to hear the reinforcement that teachers/faculty need support and more support as you increase IT."
- Beth Wall, IT Coordinator, Trafalgor School for Girls
"Some very exciting development, good range of speakers."
- David Thuss, Educational Technology Consultant, Kings University College
"The content has been relevant and I've enjoyed getting to know other people in my field."
- Stephanie Gerald, Educational Technologist, University of Kansas Medical Center
"Great speakers. Enormous amount of very important and practical information."
- Larry Denomme, Director of Security, Laurentian University
- Allan Hoyle, Principal, York Region District School Board
"Great range in topics. Real life experiences of events. It has been an eye opener. We are good on some processes but have work to do."
- Alan Heyhurst, Associate VP Corporate Services, Grant Macewan University
"Diversity of content and subject matter…I felt engaged at all times. Great job!"
- Kevin Cowder, IT/AV Media Services Specialist, Nova Scotia Community College
"I have enjoyed making connections with other educational leaders in the field of educational technology."
- Mitchell Salerno, Assistant Superintendent, The Masters Academy
"Enjoyed the networking opportunities and the real world experience."
- Tom Zereski, Director, Video Services, Defense Acquisition University