2018 Part 1: Education Technology and the Future
In part 1 of this exclusive speaker insight eBook series, we asked our presenters to identify what they think are the most important issues involving Technology in Education and how to overcome them. Learn more on technology inequality and which tools are helping educators the most.
- What according to you are the important EduTech issues facing your school/university/board?
- What are the EduTech tools you currently use and how have they helped you?
- What are your views on technology inequality and how can we overcome it?
Ready to find out how experts are addressing the rapidly changing landscape of education technology? Download Part 1 of the 2018 Insights eBook now.
2018 Part 2: Education Technology and the Future
In part 2 of this speaker eBook our presenters shared what exciting trends that they think will define Education Technology in 2018
- What are your views on student privacy and the importance of it?
- Can you name 3 or 4 exciting trends that, you think, will define Education Technology in 2018?
Ready to find out how experts are preparing for the future of education technology? Download part 2 of the 2018 Insights eBook now.
2017 Parts 1,2 & 3 Speaker eBooks
- In the part 1 of this exclusive speaker insight eBook series, we asked our presenters to identify what they think are the biggest challenges in implementing Technology in Education and how to overcome them.
- In part 2 of this speaker eBook series, our presenters shared their viewpoint on how to enhance student learning outcomes by blending pedagogy with technology.
- The final eBook in this series focuses on Personalized Learning Method- how ‘Personalized Approaches’ within curriculums provide students with more control over their learning, how educators can personalize the way students demonstrate their knowledge and how personalization creates empowerment in learning outcomes
Download the eBook now.