Engage in two days of top programming with specialized tracks and 20+ speakers from Canada, USA and UK. Source solutions to your top challenges in education technology design and implementation.
DON’T MISS: Exclusive firsthand feedback from a panel of students on technology use in the classroom. Plus insights on the future of education from leading experts. Through panels, case studies, specialized streams, and interactive
discussions, take away tools to make your classrooms, curriculums and overall learning environments a place where students can excel.
Build your education technology frameworks. Exercise the ability to adopt blended learning to improve student outcomes. Incorporate BYOD, gain buy-in from your administration and learn which technologies work best for your schools.
- Student Engagement: Increase collaboration using mobile technology
- BYOD: Implement policies for an innovative learning environment
- Network Planning: Expand your wireless infrastructure and capabilities
- Data Security: Develop strategies to protect and safeguard data
- Learning Outcomes: Incorporate inquiry and project-based learning
- Digital Citizenship: Set and meet goals for responsible use of technology
- Mobile Learning: Achieve administrative buy-in and enhance success
- Education Digitization: Anticipate how Internet-of-Things will affect you
- Cloud Technology: Adopt best practices to support your curriculum and faculty
- Blended Learning: Reduce costs and optimize flexible learning approaches
Interested in attending? Enquire now:
Tel: 1 (866) 298-9343 ext 200 (Toll Free)